Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So I'm Not Dying

So I went to the Dr. today to have my numerous ailments checked out. You would be proud I acted like a BIG girl & did not cry. Ok so I did cry but I didn't get hysterical like I always do. I only shed a few scared tears for like 2 minutes tops. I guess I am permanetly scarred going to see the Dr. from all our fertility problems in the past. Ok so it seems I definately have killer allergies (kinda already new that but since I was there I asked)... My headaches the really bad ones (not the ones caused from my allergies) seem to be according to my Dr. MIGRAINES... FUCK! They might also be triggered from hormones. It seems I am getting the "KILLER" ones right before my new pack of pills start each month. And... It seems my stupid endometriosis is probably back. I am going to start taking the pill continuosly to see if that will help. Ok well thats it for my news. I am off to watch JUNO. Ciao Bella

No comments: