Friday, May 23, 2008

Crowded Teeth

So we went to the dentist yesterday. My kids have been going since the age of 2 & can you believe I have never taken a photo of them. So even though I am like 3 years late since their first visit I decided to snap a few. They also got their first x-rays yesterday & did a great job. My girls have the prettiest baby teeth perfectly straight. D on the other hand has some pretty crowded baby teeth. I never had to have any teeth pulled seems I had a big enough mouth to accommodate all my teeth. S on the other hand had at least 2 teeth pulled maybe even 4 when he got his braces as a kid. I always thought the girls would have my teeth & D would get the crowded mouth like daddy. Well from looks of those x-rays D is going to be the first to lose a tooth & will probably happen in the next 6 months & his big teeth look like they are twisting and coming down into a crowded mouth. M will probably lose hers 2nd 6 months to a year & her top two are also twisting & entering into a crowded mouth. R will be the last to lose hers at least a year away she has more room than the others but still a crowded mouth. Can I just say YUCK my poor kids are going to have funky looking twisted teeth. Now I know this is just what the dentist is predicting & of course I wont really know the outcome until I see the final product. Say a little prayer that we end up with pretty decent teeth...lol.. Ciao Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Invisalign Rockland said...

Crowded teeth can lead to plaque accumulation, tooth decay, and gum disease.

Shane Castane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.