Monday, May 19, 2008

Here I Is Again....

So it only took me 2 weeks to write again. The sad part is I thought about it everyday but just couldn't do it. Pathetic I know.....So my sweet husband was home this weekend which was nice since we haven't seen him in 2 weeks.I think I mentioned in my last post that he is now living in AZ & we will be moving there the 3rd weekend in June. The kids really miss S so much & so do I. I have one stubborn child who has really been acting out since he has been gone & honestly I don't know what to do. She is really stubborn & just has such major attitude thats its almost unbearable to be around her. I find myself out of ideas on how to punish her. She totally talks back which just blows me away.. I mean come on your 5 years old where in the hell do you learn this crap. Its crazy how she has to have the last word for everything. She has even told me that she just doesnt know how to be good. Her latest thing is telling me "whatever". This she gets from my lovely Mother. Thanks MOM! The other 2 D & R have been doing ok without daddy. R has been very clingy towards me just a lot of hugs & kisses. D has actually been really good. They are all doing good in school especially D. He is my perfectionist at everything. Super artistic, great at math & even language arts. The weird thing is he will answer a question when we are doing school but when it comes to writing the answer on the paper its like he hasn't got a clue & all of a sudden doesn't remember. Maybe I should be watching this more closely....lol So the girls went to the cutest party this past weekend. It was a Hanna Montana themed party & it was so much fun. They had to come dressed like a "rockstar". They got their hair done, nails done, tattoos & make-up. Then they did karaokee. This is a photo before we left the house. Photobucket The weather has been really hot out for the past week. We have been spending a lot of time outside playing in our kid pool. I have decided to only allow the kids to wear the swimsuits with the rash guard top. I am going to try and preserve their beautiful skin for a while especially since we are moving back to AZ & we will be living in the pool until school starts. I need to get one for myself because putting sunscreen on all my tattoos is just a big ol' pain in the ass oh & I guess I want to protect my skin as well. Saturday night S & I went to one of my dearest friends 40th Birthday party. It was a really good time. Got to visit with a lot of old friends so that made for a nice time as well. I still have a year & 5 months till I turn 40. Whos counting right??? I really can't believe I will be 39 in Oct. I just dont feel that old. My body does some days but I know I do not act my age at all. So speaking of my body I have finally made a Dr.'s appointment for a physical. The headaches are just becoming to much to handle. I also think my fucking endometriosis is back with a vengance. I get the most killer pains in my abdomen when aunt flo is here. Something has got to be wrong. Wish me luck I hate going to the doctor. I am the biggest baby & for some reason I cry because I just know something terrible must be wrong...lol... Ok well its time to feeding time at the zoo. Ciao for now

No comments: