Monday, May 26, 2008

The Neverending Tattoo, Packing & Death....

So Saturday we went yet again to have work done on S's massive back piece. My god this tattoo goes on forever. Each time he gets a little closer to the end. It is going to be great & very expensive when it is finally finished. We decided to take the kids this time since the new shop is so huge. They were really good. I packed the leapsters, some coloring books & colored pencils & of course their lunch. They never once complained. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We had a nice weekend with S but had to take him to the airport & say goodbye yet again. Even with it being a 3 day weekend it went by so fast. We wont see him again for 2 weeks. I need to get packing on this place there is so much to do & I have zero motivation to do it. I feel so overwhelmed with this. I have been packing a box here & there but thats about it not making a dent at all. I feel like the movers will show up June 19th & I will not be ready at all. lol... My Uncle died this morning. He was having terrible headaches & nosebleeds for a while & finally decided to go to the Dr. to check it out. Seems he had a tumor in the sinus area. He has been doing chemo now for a few months & has been in & out of the hospital. This last time he had an infection in the port area. I really dont know if it was the infection that he died from or the actual Cancer. He was a little man to begin with but this really wiped him out. He lost tons of weight & was sick all the time from the chemo. Cancer is an awful thing. He was only in his late 40's. Life can really deal you a shit hand......Why do things like this happen????? Goodnight

No comments: