Thursday, May 29, 2008

I HATE Packing!!!!

So 21 days till the movers come. I am packing a few boxes a day & still not making a dent. I am feeling completely overwhelmed these days. Packing totally sucks... I miss my husband so much he is such a big help. Tomorrow is finally the last day of pre-k for the kids. They have really excelled in the past 5 months & I am so proud of them. Now I just need to make sure they don't forget any of the stuff they learned over the next few months. With them out of school it will free up some more time to pack.. YIPPPEEE! Maybe I can put them to work packing...They love helping so why not right? I felt like I had so much to say but my mind is mush tonight. I guess all I needed to do was complain about packing. So there you have it... Nite Nite

No comments: