Saturday, April 15, 2006

What a Week...

AHHHH! What a wonderful week we had with our company. My Best Friend & her two children (A 15yrs & L 9yrs) came in from LV NV last Saturday. My friend, myself & my husband drove into Palm Desert that afternoon to visit with some old friends we hadnt seen in YEARS. Wow have people changed....lol... Ok so the girls still looked great for the most part but the guys have really aged. None the less it was a good time. Sunday we spent the day shopping and hanging out. Monday & Tuesday a little more shopping & a little more hanging out. Its great having the adult conversation and having A & L here to entertain the triplets. We decided that we would go to CA Adventure park on Wednesday. We got to the park at about noon & didn't leave until after 10. It was a very long day for all but it was so much fun. We had zero meltdowns which is always a plus +++++..... My Aunt & Cousins were also at the park as were some friends of my friend from NV. Thursday we woke up TIRED..... My husband, my friend & myself got up and went to Pacific Beach to be tattooed (again) by Randy.... ( www.inutattoo.com ) S got his side done & it looks incredible but I have never seen him in so much pain. He got an old ship right on his rib cage...OUCHY! He looked miserable the entire time. Poor guy...lol..... I got my other wrist done with three cherry blossoms one for each of the kids. It was much more painful than my other wrist. It felt like I was having my wrist slit with tiny razor blades. Another friend of ours that we hadn't seen for years joined us at the shop for some interesting conversation. Another llllooooonnngggg day..... Thank god for A she is a wonderful babysitter. Well sadly Friday morning our friends had to leave...... Good thing though because it poured all day. Tomorrow is Easter and our good friend D & her triplets are coming over for the day. It should be a nice day out & I know the kids are looking forward to it. Till next time.. Ciao