Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Friday!

Well we survived yet another week as three year olds....LOL.... We had rainy weather Mon-Wed so we were going a bit stir crazy. We did venture out on Wed. (between rainfall) to meet our friends at the mall for lunch & a visit with the Easter Bunny. Yesterday was a beautiful day & our friends came over for a playdate. Our kids get a long so good together its always fun to have them around. Of course the mommy conversation is always a HUGE plus too. I almost forgot Wed. was mine & S's 9 year Anniversary. He got off early from work which was so nice. My Dad came over at about 5:30 to babysit & S & I headed out to dinner. Our plans were to eat at the Mission Hotel in Riverside but when we got there all the restaurants were packed & there was a waiting list so we ventured across the street to a restaurant called Marios. They too were packed but had seating available in the bar. It was a very sophisticated and elegant place so even the bar area was nice. We had tickets to see Ron White the comedian at 8pm so we couldnt wait for a table & settled for the bar area. Our dinner was faulous & we even shared a dessert. The whole night was very relaxing & Ron White was hilarious. Oh did I mention I have been PMS'ing like a mad woman all week? UGH! its been awful. I swear I never had PMS like this before children. I'm a maniac.......Well I am very excited about this weekend my very best friend & her two children (9 & 15) are coming for a week. We always have a blast when they are here & the kids LOVE them. We have been friends since the 7th grade so we go way back. Well I guess I will write a little about the kids now. The kids are three as I have mentioned before & they are very sweet, loving, caring, friendly, smart, happy oh & the BIG one DEFIANT..... Oh my if I say yes they say NO if I say its hot they say their COLD if I say stop running they run FASTER... Your getting the picture right? DEFIANT, DEFIANT DEFIANT! I know they are just testing their boundries at this age but does it have to be with everything they do? We have also taken up putting soap in their teeth for sassing us. One of my daughters got it twice the other day & I had to laugh (to myself) because while she was standing there with the soap in her teeth she yelled out "NOT AGAIN". My kids speak very well for three year olds & they LOVE to repeat what they hear. I have a very bad habit of NOT watching what I say around them and the other day my daughter R repeated one of my sayings..Not once but twice...I have told them it is a Mommy saying & that they are not to say those kinds of things & that Mommy is going to work on not saying bad things also. I know I am the one at fault here & I need to watch my trucker mouth a bit closer. More POWER to me! Well its time to clean the house for our company. Till next time. Ciao