Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Busy Busy Busy...

I have been trying for what seems like forever to get on here & post. I tried yesterday & wouldn't you know it the site was down. Well the trio & I have been BUSY. To start we had a wonderful Easter. The kids woke up took a bath got dressed & then S & I told them to wait in the hallway to make sure the Easter bunny had visited our house. Of course we were just getting the cameras ready so we could capture their expressions when then saw their loot. They came around the corner and their little eyes were the size of 1/2 dollars...We aren't real big on giving our kids candy so the Easter bunny brought them stuff for the pool/beach, new jammies, new underwear, jump ropes & some new books. They also got a new toy each. Our friends came over after noon and we had a easter egg hunt. They had a blast! The weather was beautiful, thankfully. We all then enjoyed a nice dinner together & called it a night. Perfect day... The weather around here has just been so crazy.... Hot, Warm, Rainy, Cold... UGH! I never know if I need to turn on the heat or open the doors and let the beautiful weather in. After Easter we had a warm week which allowed us to use our new pool (just a big blow up pool we bought from Costco). Our friends came over two days (maybe it was three days) in a row & we had fun all day outside. The kids LOVED the pool. I was a good mommy & put sunscreen on my kids but I neglected myself and burned the shit out of my chest. I am now peeling & I have a patch of sun poisening. What an idiot! I'm 36 wouldn't you think I would know better. I'm paying for it now. Wednesday was my friends birthday so after a day in the pool we got ready & we all went to dinner at Islands. Such a GREAT place for small kids. It was good time for all. So on to something else...the kids have been saying the funniest things lately of course now that I am ready to write all these funny things down I am having "mommy brain" & can't remember one thing. They just speak so well & amaze me/us everyday. Of course the speaking well also allows them to talk back to us. We have been using a bar of soap for all the talking back. It has only been used a few times but the threat works wonders. Three, three year olds can be very trying at times. As for the potty training issues we had a few weeks ago with my son that seems to be fixed. Of course yesterday he waited to long to get on the potty to poop & it must of been coming out while he was scooting himself up onto the seat. He did try to clean it up himself but it was everywhere on the front of the seat. EEWWWWW Gross! Like I've said before never a dull moment. We did have lunch with our friends yesterday at Chilis & then enjoyed "free" ice cream day at Ben & Jerry's. In case anyone is wondering, our friends that I keep referring to is my friend D & her 3 year old triplets. As you can see we keep each other sain & our kids are the best of friends so we try to do tons of stuff together. Well thats it for now. Ciao!

2 comments:

Jen (momx3lovesbooks) said...

I found my way here from "Multiple Mania". I LOVE those chairs! Where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking! They are adorable and I know my kids would love them! I have 4 year old bbg triplets, come on over and read my mayhem if you have a sec. :)

RilDakMad's Mommy said...

These wonderful chairs are from Disney.com. What a WONDERFUL find they were. They can sit up straight or lay all the way back. Thanks for asking...