Monday, April 03, 2006

AHHHH a Nice Weekend....

Well, we had a nice weekend. The kids & I & our friends (D & her triplets) went shopping all day on Saturday & spent way to much money. The kids were all GREAT. We then came back to our house for some dinner and playtime. Sunday we went to breakfast, did the grocery store as a family (I HATE to market alone) and then S washed the Suburban for me & the kids played outside. The weather man keeps calling for rain but we havent had any. I want SPRING to arrive already. Winter use to be my favorite time of year but since the kids have come along I can't stand it. I am a complete germ phobe & I am absolutely paranoid of my kids geting the stomache flu which is running rampid right now. I santize, sanitize & then sanitize some more. Puke is so gross! I myself haven't thrown up since I was in the 4th grade I am now 36 years old...LOL.... I can't imagine what it will be like when all three end up with the pukies at the same time.....YUCK! Well here is to a wonderful week ahead.... Ciao!

No comments: