Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lightning Fast Update....

So we have been in AZ for just over 2 weeks. It took two months to pack the old house & less than a week to unpack. I can not stand to live out of boxes it drives me nuts to not be accessible to all my stuff. Speaking of stuff... We had two major garage sales, numerous drop offs at the Salvation Army truck, tons of trash, a house that is 1000sf bigger than our lasthouse & still I have to much STUFF. I mentioned on another post that I am convinced our stuff fucked in the back of the big rig & created more stuff because truely where else did it come from? So the house is so nice & roomy & its wonderful that we have pool. It took the kids one week to learn to swim & yes I taught them all by myself. YEA MOM!!!!! It truely is HOTTER than HELL here just as I remebered. Madison told me that is was too HOT & we needed to move back to our old house...lol... I don't think she was kidding either. We are in the middle of Monsoon season right now so every afternoon just as we are getting out of the pool the clouds are rolling in & the wind picks up. If we are lucky we get an incredible light show & even some rain. We had a BBQ with family on the fourth & actually went to see fireworks on the 3rd up at Anthem with some friends & family both were a good time. I am enclosng some photos of the new house & the kids dressed for fireworks. This was the first time in 5 years we weren't with my Dad on his Birthday (4th of July). We also had a tradition of spending it with our triplet friends & always getting a pictures of the kids together. I really missed that this year. Well thats it for now just wanted to say "we survived".....

No comments: